MAY 14th – 15th 2021 Bucharest, Romania
Prof. Peter Mantello
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
Prof. Anne Stenros
CEO and founder AROBS Transilvania Software
Coordinator - Japanese language & Culture program
University of Hyogo.
Prof. Tudor Edu
Vice-President for Research and Innovation
CEO and Co-founder Tailent
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2021 REIT First International Conference on Reshaping Education through Innovation and Technology invites scholars, professors, researchers, and professionals from all around the world to share and present their research papers addressing one of the above-mentioned topics (but not limited to them) and participate to the interactive sessions, exchanging ideas and theories.
The conference will be organized ONLINE, from Bucharest, Romania, as a result of the collaboration between the Romanian – American University in Bucharest, Babeș – Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca and University of Bucharest, together with Nagaoka University of Technology from Japan.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Information Technology
- Implications for labor force and business environment and ethics
- Social impact and efficiency of e-learning
- Technological communication and design
- Database systems and support
- Business innovation and entrepreneurship
- Digitalization of management processes
Scholars, researchers, professors, students, and professionals are invited to submit their abstracts before the above-mentioned deadlines. Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send the full text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Manuscripts should not exceed 5000 words and must meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
The abstract must contain: Article Title; Full Names/ Emails/ Affiliations of the authors; Abstract in 150-300 words; 3-7 Keywords)
All accepted papers will be published in:
– Romanian Economic and Business Review (ISSN 1842-2497), classified CNCSIS B+, indexed in EconLit, IDEAS/RePEc database, EconPapers and Ebsco.
– Journal of Information Systems & Operations Management (JISOM), ISSN 1843 – 4711, journal indexed in: ProQuest database (http://www.proquest.com/), EBSCO (https://journals.ebsco.com/), RePEc (https://ideas.repec.org/s/rau/jisomg.html), Index Copernicus (http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/), online at http://jisom.rau.ro/
– On-line Journal Modelling the New Europe (ISSN – L 2247-0514), indexed in Indexed in: SCOPUS, ERIH PLUS ProQuest, EBSCO, Ulrich’s Web, CEEOL, DOAJ, J-Gate, Scipio, DRJI
All the abstract proposals will be revied within two weeks and the authors will be notified via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Deadline
April 20th 2021
May 1st 2021
Full-paper Submission Deadline
May 20th 2021
May 14th – 15th 2021